Friday, March 1, 2013

Updated World Map


So here is the starting to the Hand drawn world Map. I've only finished the basic Land VS. Water lines.  Then I placed a yellowish gold dot on every city so later I can doodle them in. 

I would really appreciate it if someone helped me explore uncharted territory. Some people already have so Kudos to them!

I will not draw small ponds on the map. If it looks like a lake or a large pond then it is considered.

For the full 4096px X 4096px click this link: csprojects.info/projectDirectory/minecraft/MapofInfinitasInfinitio.png

I will be adding:
  • Light colors to represent biomes
  • Little miniature Fantasy trees and mountains. For some flare and possibly Relative locations of 'special' structures.
  • Volcano Locations
  • Names of Places (send me an email/text/voicemail if you want to name something)
  • The updated world. Currently the map isn't the full world. The picture above is probably 80%
-Colin Out