Monday, March 11, 2013

Local Area Network Party

Minecraft LAN Night Information:

When: Friday (March 15th) or Saturday (March 16th) Night? (which ever night works better for the majority.)

Where: Colin's House. Contact me for address if you don't know it or for ride.

What to Bring: Anything you need to play Minecraft. Food, Money, Water, Mouse, Keyboard, Etc.

Time: 9pm to 9am: of course you can crash on my couch if need be.


Extra Supplies That I have:

  • A Awesome Desktop Computer that if anyone wants to use over there  laptop/desktop the one with the biggest offset will get that.
  • 2 Monitors, I have to use on for my desktop but the other small guy could be used. (used to use him for traveling with my desktop to lan parties.)
  • Extra Mice, Extra Keyboards.
  • A Ethernet LAN Box. (20 connections possible)
  • 2 extra Ethernet cables in case you don't have one.


Why Host a Lan Night?
I think it's time for an open exchange of mod information and game info. Everyone has mastered a little bit of each mod and now there is just too much info. Having a minecraft Lan night would really help with getting everyone comfortable with the new minecraft. 

Plus its way more fuckin' fun with other people in the same room.

And It's been 2 years since I had one.

 'Bout Time...

-Colin Out