Thursday, February 28, 2013

Infinitas Infinitio Pictures

So I've been taking some photos and decided to name a few locations too.


The Ara Plains. The biome you spawn either on or next too. The grasslands go on for a ways with sparse triangle trees. Then once and a while the mama trees rise up in the horizon and have plenty of wood for the taking.

The Mons Mountains. The biome you spawn either on or next too. I've begun construction of my wizards tower and deep mines over the Mons Mountains. Someday a pass will be carved out and you don't have to trek over the dangerous wastes atop the mountains.

Thought this photo was just a cool shot of a volcano on the glacier biome.

A creeper spawned atop my deep mines project during the sunset. Little sneaky guy thought he could fall on top of me and halt construction progress.

My far away home. The Stuart Manor. My pet chicken still spawns inside my room.

-Colin Out